If you are planning to attend the venue when the Super Bowl LIII happens, you would want to purchase the 2019 Super Bowl tickets in advance. Buying the Super Bowl 2019 tickets will earlier make sure that you get the best seats for you and your companions.
2019 Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta
The Super Bowl 2019 will happen on Sunday, February 3, 2019. The big upcoming event will occur at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. It is going to be a different Super Bowl than the previous versions. The good thing here is that the new stadium opened in August 2017. The Capacity of the stadium is 71,000. The officials are going to expand the capacity to 75,000 when there is a significant event like Super Bowl. It is going to be the third time that the Super Bowl happens in Atlanta.
Although there is no official announcement regarding the teams in the slot of a big event, the NFL playoffs will determine the slots for the champion from NFC – National Football Conference and the AFC – American Football Conference. Guess we have to wait until the results come out.
When will Super Bowl 2019 Tickets go on sale
The good thing here is that the 2019 Super Bowl ticketshave been available on the market for a while. The Super Bowl 2019 tickets are now available for sale in the official ticketing boxes. You will want to contact the official party to get your tickets. But you can also contact your Sports Travel Specialists to provide the traveling packages for you.
How much are Super Bowl Tickets
It is undeniable that Super Bowl tickets have always been fantastic in number so that not all people can afford that. The average Super Bowl Ticket can cost around $2,500 and $3,000. But the prices can vary depending on the particular matchup as well.
How To Buy the Cheapest Super Bowl 53 Tickets
Can you purchase the cheapest Super Bowl 53 Tickets? The answer is YES. The trick to getting the most affordable Super Bowl 2019 tickets is buying them from the resale market. It is officially named as the “secondary ticket industry.” don’t get it wrong. It is an official way to get your 2019 Super Bowl tickets with a more affordable price. You can get these tickets from the reputable sellers.
Before purchasing the specific tickets for you and your group, you will want to take a look at numerous sites before proceeding. Compare from one to another. Make sure that you’ve picked the Super Bowl 2019 tickets from the trustworthy and reputable sites. There is a reason why zone seats are much cheaper. It is because you have no control in choosing specific places. That’s why it comes cheaper. If you want to save more money, consider focussing your search to zone seats rather than particular seats.
There’s a downside if you purchase the tickets too early. These will come expensive. Naturally, the 2019 Super Bowl tickets will come cheaper when the date of the game approaches. The prices will continue to fall during the week of the event. You will want to use this opportunity to get the cheapest tickets in the market. But you need to do it quickly because the stocks can be running out faster.
How Does the NFL Distribute Super Bowl Tickets?
The NFL will distribute the tickets to different segments: NFL people and Secondary Market. NFL will deliver about 75% of the tickets to their teams. And the rest 25% will be distributed to the media, partners, and sponsors. On the secondary market, the Super Bowl 2019 tickets are sold from the third parties. The tickets on the secondary market often come cheaper, but you need to be careful when using their services.
With the tips above, at least you will have big pictures on how the ticketing works. That way, you will be wiser in choosing the 2019 Super Bowl tickets for you and your group. Whether you are going to the first market or secondary market, it is pretty much the same. You need to make sure that you get your 2019 Super Bowl tickets from the official sellers. You don’t want to waste your money to get the poor services from irresponsible sellers. Have a good luck!